Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 February 2021

Wooohoooo

 


Put the flags out and do a happy dance, it is Friday!

This afternoon/ evening after shopping and cooking for my sister, I will be found on the sofa, just doing nothing, its been some week.

Apart from the extra work we have all taken on to cover for our colleague who lost her mum, its been a tough one, in fact truth be told I have found this year ( and last year) tough.

My hair has gone straight ( and yes it is very straight) I have gained over 2 stone and feel pretty rubbish about that. I've also found that I just cry at the drop of a hat, usually in the car going home from work.

I know that things are starting to look better, however at this moment I am  just trying to look  one day ahead to get through.

I am not alone in this and can totally empathise with others feeling the same, we have all been weathering the same storm and hopefully we are heading to the safety of a harbour.


Luckily now that the evening are getting lighter I hope that I will feel more like getting out and  having a walk after when I get home. This will be beneficial in many ways, especially breaking the habit of stuffing my dinner down my gullet whilst watching reruns of 'Escape to the Chateau'

I am having an afternoon tea for me tomorrow, I have planned the menu, that should be a nice little treat. Its a sort of trial run for when I can have my friends over for my belated birthday tea party.

In  less boring news,  England were in great form on the field yesterday, Root taking 5 for 8, India all out for 148.

Oh how Twitter rose to cheer England......................................


only for them to fail with the bat and at lunchtime UK they were 50-4.

And then they lost, in less than two days! 


So lets get Friday well and truly started.

Just for the record, I am not seeking sympathy , I just wanted to say what I have been bottling up for quite a while and sometimes it is better out than in. 

I am not the only person feeling lost and alone most of the time and it is vitally important that we all try to help each other through.

Happy Friday.


Have a great weekend.








No comments :