Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 February 2021

Back again


So I am very late today , mainly due to coming into the office at 5.30am to get things going, one of my colleagues called me at 1.30am to say that her and the family had been called to the hospital where her Mum has been for the last 5 weeks.

I made an early start to cover her work.

Such terrible times for a lot of families. Although my sister is far from out of the woods, I do think that we have been very lucky.

My weekend went over too quickly, but I enjoyed it and did manage to have a very relaxed day yesterday.

I am continuing to try to spoil myself, there is not much else to do.

I am keeping this very short as I have a lot of work on the go at the moment.

Today would have been the birthday of 'Our Cally' , The voice of Yorkshire Cricket.

I am sure that I am not alone in saying how missed Dave is.

I will break with school night tradition and raise a glass tonight.

Have a great day and stay safe.


 

No comments :