Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 February 2021

Hello February

 



Finally we are into February, it seems that January had at least 150 day!, it felt like it.

So after a massively busy weekend it is the start of the working week and back on the treadmill.

I have read this morning that the effects of lockdown are very similar to jetlag, well I can agree with that. my sleeping was never great before this and now its all over the place.

Having been awake from 2am on Sunday morning, I then struggled to get out of bed and deliverr the food ( that I spent nearly all day Saturday preparing) to my sister.

I got home at about midday put the dishwasher and washing machine on and then ended up having a couple of hours sleep.

I can't be the only one who is all over the place with sleep and then totally exhausted during the day.

I did massive amounts of cooking, the corned beef hash was a success, dahl and chicken curry made, mince made  and frozen, and probably accompanied with dumplings at a later date.

Saturday evening was 'sticky chicken' egg fried rice and stirfried beansprouts. 

I might just write a recipe book if lockdown goes on any longer.

I planted up my hyacinths this weekend too and can't wait for them to flower. The garden is looking very sorry for itself but there are some signs of life especially on the hydrangeas.

My sisters front garden was full of snowdrops which are cheery little flowers and always a welcome sight.

I didn;t get to make a start on the chair, just through tiredness.

Ive set myself quite a few tasks this week, but if I don't see Rhys soon  it will make all jobs very difficult.

What is it with tradesmen! The money is just waiting for him to do the jobs.

Well I am running late this morning so have a great day and take care.


No comments :