Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Tired old Tuesday

Here we are  early morning Tuesday.


What a start to the week yesterday. I really don't want anymore like that.

The office was a very subdued place as we sorted out the work that was to be done whilst Elaine is on leave.

So very sad, she is not just a colleague, we have become good friends over the last 4 years.

 On another note, I would like to say  thank you to those of you who were able to raise a glass to our beloved Cally.

Such a a great man but so very humble.

Also a huge thank you to the lovely Glenys who had sent me a lovely surprise package, which cheered me up indeed last night

Sky box refused to work when I got in  so I ended up in bed at 7pm watching TLJL on Kent CCC facebook page chatting about last season, and the coming season.

Yorkshire really have missed a trick there. Interaction with the supporters is key especially at the moment.

So we are moving to the new normality, and sensibly at a slower pace. My Facebook feed showed that going to the pub is the most important thing in some peoples lives. I can honestly say that the last thing I am, is DYING for a pint!

Foreign holidays might be back on but I am holding off on that too not only because having seen how much the price of my Malta holiday has increased from last Christmas to Christmas coming, I am not prepared to remortgage my house for a two week break.

Dates that have been flying around for the reopening of things and putting us back on track to some semblance of normality are fine, but we all know that Covid is not just disappearing on June 21st, don't we?????

Lets look forward to moving into the new norm, cautiously ( and in my house still lots of handwashing and bleaching ).

It is a brighter day today.

I am at work, been in since 6am, so best to crack on,

Have a good Tuesday.




 

No comments :