Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Another four day week


 Well that long weekend went far too quickly and although I haven't done everything that I wanted to do, I have managed to clear out some bulky items, paint THE CHAIR after giving it a final sanding.
The garden also got  tidy up and I started work on the front of the house, lets see how that turns out this summer.


I've walked a lot as the car  is still on the waiting list. John my mechanic, has worked all weekend to try to get through the cars on his lot. Hopefully this week.

I am hanging on as long as possible to leave for work, I just don't want to go back. Even in the old job with all the trauma of working with 'Trill Boy', I always enjoyed going to work, that speaks volumes.
I think the sales over the last few years haven't helped .

Great to see Tom and Matty in the team playing the University side over the weekend. decent scores and a wicket, made me smile.
We go forward now into the season proper

So that was my weekend and now back to the grindstone.

wonderful word 

Paranymph
dating back to the 17th century, paranymph was used in English to refer to a person who stood 'beside' a bride. so a Bridesmaid.



Rightio, off I go.

Have a good Tuesday. 


No comments :