Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 April 2021

Lets make this the best week


 Well last week was pants and topped off with the frosts that we have been having for about 3 weeks, finishing off my hydrangeas. All grown from cutting by me, and a labour of love over the last 14 years. Now to start again. 
This week I have another audit but I am not even going to get stressed about it. 

The weekend has been beautiful, with sunny days, the mornings have still been  very frosty, I have had early morning walks and lots of job done, THE CHAIR  got another sanding and another coat of paint, I am going to cut the fabric for the upholstery this week and hopefully I will construct it all next weekend.
That's the plan.

I have a to do list for this week, so that I can have some real free time next weekend. I'm ready for it.
I also have a few applications to fill in and that will be top of the list, as I push on to do something worth while. 

There will be more bags to go to the charity shop and hopefully a new BBQ will be arriving this week meaning that if the weather is good over the weekend there will be some outdoor cooking.

Great news yesterday, as Yorkshire pulled off a brilliant win, with Dom Bess showing some amazing form.
After being bowled out for 150 in the first innings, they really put in a great performance.

I need to put in a good performance this week so I'm off to make a start.
Wonderful word will be back tomorrow
Have a good Monday 







No comments :