Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 April 2021

Midweek


 Here we go again, audit day mk2.

Yesterday was fraught to say the least, today and next week look to be just as bad.

However good news for me when I had lunch was that  my Ben was on 34 in his 2nd's match , sadly Matty was not so lucky but hey the first game of the season.
Love a 2nds match, it will always be my favourite cricket, as I have said on many occasions.
They declared on 602/8. Flipping brill 1st innings

Not a lot else to report as I am now (6.21am) on my way out of the door, so until tomorrow if I have the energy.

Wonderful word of the day


Panidculation 

This is what happens when you wake up in the morning and stretch, as you stretch  your muscles might go rigid for a moment, which can be really uncomfortable. It also describes the combination of being  extremely sleepy, and stretching and yawning. Now when this happens to you , you know what its called.



No comments :