Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 April 2021

one of those days!

 


Well not a great start to the week, as the Ladylainey limo took ill and is still waiting to go to the garage which is currently booked up until next week ( due to  Easter  and people returning to work).

I'm sort of at that stage when I'm not sure how much more I can take. Obviously I will and can take a heck of a lot more, but this really put  the dampers on my week. Mainly as I would have been able to go and see people, but now can't!

ARGHHHHH!!!!!


Never mind just shut the garden gate and get on with all the things that I haven't done. ( like tidy up!). If the weather stays nice, I should be able to get a lot of things done both inside and outside of the house. Possibly even THE CHAIR, but then again.....

As things are slowly moving towards end of lockdown ( and judging by some pictures I've  seen I fear the virus rates will rise again) its started to make me think. I wonder what you will take away with you from the last year, I know what I have gleaned from it and it has in  some parts  been an eye opener. I have also been so glad of the lovely friends that I have, keeping me laughing, checking up on me, so very kind, even if the husband of one thinks I'm a donkey!!! (hehehehehe that was the funniest conversation ever!).

I hope that even when we come out of lockdown restrictions, we all still remember to be kind, even a little bit goes a long way.

Cricket wise, I see that Ashley Giles has been saying, losing England players to the IPL could be dangerous for the future. Non merde!!!

Not like I hadn't been bleating on about it for years, only a couple of years ago they were encouraged to go , to fill up the their money pot!

Hmmm.

So my last day in the office until next  Tuesday and  a much needed rest.

Have a peaceful Easter.


GJG  so hard to believe its been 2 years








No comments :