Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 April 2021

Tuesday musing




 There is nothing like a Border Terrier to make me smile, so I thought that a picture of Spike might make you smile too.


Last night when I got home, I decided to finish the sewing project I've had ongoing, so the sewing machine was set up and away I went. I was within 2 inches of finishing when the machine decided to conk out! Now this made me think, it had gone for years and I was told to get it serviced ( it was working fine), it went to be serviced and then it hasn't been used since I moved and lo and behold, it kicks its legs up.

Now to find someone else to  have a look at it!.

Anyhoo, I finished the last 2 inches off by hand. The project was for The Sanderson Suite and is the last piece in the room, so now just to get it cleaned and tidied up and its all ready for my first visitors.


In cricket all my boys were in the 2nds team against Surrey, Sadly Tom went for a duck, Ben hit a brilliant 33but worryingly retired and Matty went for 4. 

There were a lot of Matthews playing yesterday, with Matthew Fisher and Matthew Pillans also in the team.


Wonderful word of the day 


Solivagant

This is an English word meaning to wander about alone.

Something that I love to do.


Happy Tuesday.


No comments :