Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 April 2021

Back to it


 So the weekend is over and its back to the salt mines for me.

This was the weekend that I went out out, for the first time since last September, on Saturday I was up and in the car and off to the coast of North Yorkshire to visit my friends Jacqui, Tony and Spike. What an absolutely wonder time. I had cuddles and kisses galore from Spike which was guaranteed to make everything right in the world.

A wonderful walk along the headland and then some charity shop shopping, followed by  wonderful cakes, what a great day.

Yesterday was busy as washing, shopping and gardening had to be done, I was up and out litter picking in the square at 7am, something that  I want to do every week, just a little pride in my area.

Cricket was thrilling in all areas, Yorkshire pulled off a win against Kent, and David Willey showed his total class with a 5fer.

Tom scoring in the 20's in both innings, and Adam Lyth getting another century,as well as Joe Root. great games.


Lots to do this week and there will be no evenings in front of the TV this week, as I try to finish guest room 1 off completely. Its been in limbo for too long.

The dressing room is  going to have an overhaul, I still haven't painted the  wardrobe doors  but that can wait now for autumn as they don't look too out of place, which reminds me I need to pop to get more paint at lunchtime.

All in all a relaxing weekend with the joy of seeing friends.

Now to get my belated birthday party sorted and jobs a good 'un.


So best go and scrape the car as we are still having thick frosts which I fear may have a devastating effect on my hydrangeas.


Well lets get Monday started.

Wonderful word back tomorrow


No comments :