Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Did you wonder where I was?

 


Well, a bit like Micky in the picture I was fast asleep a good part of yesterday, after being hit on Sunday by a very nasty stomach bug.

After getting through yesterday on mineral water and lucazade, I can report that today I am fit as a lop and ready to head back to the office. 

I have had a headache which if I suffered from migraine, I would say was a migraine headache, but I am going to have my eyes tested to rule that out. Today the headache has gone so that is a bonus.

At one point I was in  bed with the blinds and curtains shut and wearing a pair of Ray Bans! Well there are some standards you have to maintain.


So the weekend in brief.

Yorkshire won on Friday night.

I didn't strip the dining room on Saturday due to it being too flipping hot ( and the start of the headache).

took poorly sister to get new phone and out for coffee.

Did the usual, washing, cleaning and then was ill.

So that was my weekend in a nutshell.

I did get some lovely pictures on Sunday of Merchant Taylors were a friend was watching his old school team take on OMT's, lovely pics of my tree and also my hydrangea  petioralis which has quite taken over the side of the pavilion.

I gave this to Bruce Ritchie, then Master in charge of cricket  and apparently that was always his project.

Lovely 


So now I am off to do stuff.


Happy Tuesday.




No comments :