Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 July 2021

Rolling on


 Hello Thursday, this is my last working day ( by default as I have an appointment tomorrow). 

I am looking forward to closing my diary and not opening it again until Tuesday. A very long weekend off, just what I need.

In all things cricket, Yorkshire abandoned the last day of their match as the outfield was still not suitable for purpose.

The England players return from isolation for the T20 series. Bad luck to the lads who were called up to save the day and now are back at their counties. ( although a couple stay on).

I'm trying to organise a few days away in September after the kiddiewinks have gone back to school ( and to see  a 2nds game).
Who knew that  to rent a caravan for 5 days was now at least 4 times the price, an apartment  just over £1000 ( yes!!!!, I am still trying to pick my jaw up).
Seriously its North Yorkshire not North Africa , which if I could go would probably be cheaper.
I can''t even find a decent B & B.

What the Donald Duck is going on.

I hope that they don't get any lets, 
I did find a cottage between Whitby and Scarborough and thought 'oh thats not bad' and then realised there was another nought on it.

Well time to stop moaning and get moving.

Have a great Thursday, I may /may not be back tomorrow, it depends if I manage to have a lie in.






No comments :