Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 July 2021

Midweek melting

 


Another day of blue skies with little or no cloud  forecast for  us today, another day melting in the office. Which is really  two breeze block units and are freezing in winter and sweltering in summer.I could do with being in the garden with my feet dipping into a paddling pool and  plenty of suntan cream on.

However another day in the salt mines.

The most fabulous news came through yesterday as it was announced that TLJL would be captaining Kent for the one day series.

Oh my days!!!!! I cannot tell you how happy this had made me, he may be living 'darn sarf' but he will also be my favourite Yorkshire player.

How did we let him go???????  How could we have got it so wrong.

Bit of a common theme at the moment and I fear that they may well do the same again at the end of the season .

However many congratulations to Jack , he deserves it.


England beat Pakistan last night so there was a lot of back slapping.

AND TONIGHT, it is the start of The Hundred.

I sort of think that this is a game that would have turned up in South Park  ( if it had been based in England). Kenny getting runs in his parker and Cartman wobbling round after eating all the sponsors snacks.

Even though Faf is captain of the team playing form Headingley , I cannot bring myself to watch something that is a complete abomination of the glorious game.

Well thats it for today.


Stay safe, stay cool and have a great day.





No comments :