Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 July 2021

hurrah for midweek

 



Welcome to Wednesday 

Another day another dollar!

We finally had a spot of rain last night, after seeing the floods and torrential rain all over the country I was preparing for the worst, it was getting dark and humid as I drove home and then it rained, for about 5 minutes before the sun came back out!!!!

Not quite what I was expecting but it saved watering the garden.

Interesting to see Jonny B scoring runs, sadly not for Yorkshire though.

And talking Yorkshire, they are in action today at North Marine Road.

I had a dream last night that I was wandering through the streets of the old town of Jerusalem, it was  a wonderful dream, on waking up I realised that I missed travelling. This is something that I haven't done  for a while, ( yes apart from many many trips to France pre lockdown).

So for me now, I really want to get back to seeing the world. restrictions permitting, I think that Christmas might be a good time to start.

I am writing a contained list of places to go.


Well time to go to work, not on my bucket list I can tell you.


Have a lovely day and Happy Birthday Glenys I hope you have a good one.




No comments :