Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 July 2021

Lots to do


Here we go, it's Thursday and I have already been in the big shed this morning to get out the wallpaper steamer, this is now sitting in the middle of the hallway so that I have  to use it on Saturday. I will finally be  stripping the last of the green, teal and brown  wallpaper off the dining room and seeing what delights are underneath.

I also have to move all the plants off the deck and give it a good clean before it is treated with special wax.

It is all to be done this weekend, no excuses.

There are other outdoor jobs to be done, I'm working through them and hope to have them all completed before the outdoor tea party.

Its the 1st of July and I am just sitting here wondering where the year has gone, it hardly seems any time since I was celebrating the New year.

Last night Yorkshire were in action against Warwickshire, I use the words 'in action' very loosely. 81 all out. *shakes head*.

I was sent regular 'yupdates' by James Bond who was on covert ops. 


I'm hoping our much hailed loan player pulls his weight on Friday.


So with that I am off to pull my weight, and get through another day.

Have a good one.




 

No comments :