Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 July 2021

Hello Friday

 


Its Friday, its half day, its time to be fabulous..................well hopefully.

I have a busy time before cocktail hour as I am picking up poorly sis after work, taking her for a new mobile, going to Lidl to get shopping and then taking her to Sainburys cafe for a coffee , she has been wanting to go out for a coffee and as this is  really the only place at the out of town shopping centre it will have to do.

Then drop her home, get home, unpack shopping , make a cocktail and dinner and sit down to watch The Roses match.

That's the day in theory.

Its been a tough and testing week in the land of waste water ( which I now try not to bore you with), and I am glad to see the end of the week.

At least I have a few days holiday to look forward to.

And tonight is the Roses match, the only Yorkshire match that has been on Sky.  

I see that Mitch Claydon is retiring from cricket after a 17 years career, having watched his early years at Durham I don't think that he reached his full potential. My opinion only.

England beat Sri Lanka too, in the second ODI.

I see the BBC have 'unveiled' their coverage of The Hundred.

Thank goodness for Amazon Prime, I can re watch the the box set of 'House' something that I had planned to do for a while. And what better time than when the made up format with the junk food backing takes off.

Well enough of that, lets get the work day done.

Here's hoping that you have  a great Friday and a fabulous weekend


cheers.


No comments :