Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 July 2021

Midweek already

 


Ah its midweek and I have been asked to doggy sit for Micky in a couple of weeks, well I couldn't say no because.....well just look at that face, how could I?

So I am super busy now every weekend until mid August!.( and end of August too)


Crickety news,

Yorkshire had an early finish due to unfit  and unsafe outfield, this had led to Dom Leech being taken to hospital with a knee injury.

It is always better to be safe and I wish Dom all the best and hope that he is back on his feet very soon.


England won in their game.


Ireland won against South Africa, this was a game that I really wanted to see, but sadly not to be.


Sorry for a super short one today, there have been some technical difficulties, which is also why the blog is late.


And finally Bonne Fete Nationale to those of you having a holiday today.

No comments :