Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 July 2021

Monday again


 

Its Monday, I am absolutely shattered. I had chosen not to watch the football as there were so many big screen in gardens round here that I could hear everything that was going on, what I hadn't bargained on was that win or lose, someone would set off fireworks. and Yes at 00.30am they were still going. 

I had spoken to quite a few friends over the weekend whose companies were giving them today off or a late start, as you can imagine I am not in that position, so I'm a bit more tired than normal today.

Anyhoo, bad luck England, you did your best and no one can every say you didn't.

Crickety news, well over at Headingley ( in what should have been a Scarborough fixture), Yorkshire were lulling Lancs into a false sense of security by letting the top 4 get a few runs. At last I hope that is the plan.

I am wondering if we really don't have enough 'in house' talent to fill the  team without having someone on loan. My opinion only.


Really sad to see the Kent team that were so good on  Friday night, unable to turn out for the CC game due to a positive covid test.

And Sussex know exactly what this scenario is like.

I will be watching this game with great interest.


And the weekend?

Well, I had a fabulous day out in Northallerton with TLML.

in a nutshell 


6 Vintage butter knives

5 Border terriers

4 hour lunch

£3 bargain canvas

2 bottles of wine

and a huge chunk of Red Windsor cheese.

( I couldn't quite do the 12 things of Northallerton)


Thank you Karen for a great day out, with lots and lots of laughs.

Pauly Paul, popped round for a cup of tea and a natter yesterday which was really nice.

All in all a cracking weekend.

Have a great week, I'm hoping the roads are clear.


Happy Monday 







No comments :