Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 July 2021

Well now



So yesterday I had a very busy morning with little time to write the blog, I had been sent a text to attend the surgery to see the doctor, when I was expecting to have a telephone appointment with him.

Long story short, I was tutted and eye rolled at by the receptionist, the text was a mistake!

 How was I to know that, especially as when I tried to call them Wednesday afternoon they were closed for training ( eye rolls I think). I was very late for work and also very angry.

I am unsure why you can't see a doctor without going through the receptionist ( she with the medical degree), the triage nurse, the nurse practitioner, the surgery cat etc etc, when you are in closer proximity going to the opticians or the dentist!

However it is now Friday and the end of a very difficult week, I will be glad to jump onto the weekend.

So England won not only in football but in the cricket, with a cobbled together team................which begs the question, is it time to throw out some dead wood?

It has been some T20 season for TLJL, not many games that he wasn't man of the match.

I am nothing but overjoyed to see this, and to see him really come into its own. I love Yorkshire with all my heart, but do feel that some decisions made may not always have been the right ones.

Flip side it does a player good to move and gain more knowledge.


Well I have an exciting weekend planned as I head off for a day of shopping and girliness with TLML,, and then on Sunday Pauly Paul is coming round  for a visit, its been a while.


And as I put a ghastly week behind me, I suddenly realised that this time next week I will be really demob happy as I am finishing for a much longer break.

Have a great weekend.

Stay safe.







 

No comments :