Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Midweek musing


Its Wednesday and it is apparently a BIG day for English football.

And apparently we don't have much of a ODI cricket team due to positive Covid test. Oh dear, what have they been doing?

Other crickety news, Yorkshire and Notts both won their matches in 3 days.
I see that Notts man mountain Big Lukey Fletcher got a 'michelle' and Yorkshire youth are showing their strengths.

I am feeling much better, eye test was fine, although bank balance wasn't and the optician was trying to entice me with new specs, mate I have glasses strewn around the house and have lost more pairs than you've probably sold.
I politely told him that it was a no this time.

I'm counting down to having some time off work, I am ready for a break from it all, especially the Director office politics, which is reality is funny to watch

Plans may be afoot for me to have a few days at the seaside in September and if all goes to plan I may finally get to France before the end of the year.

The last plan does depend on lots of things though.

The last teddy jumpys are on their way to Owzat at Scarborough, that's the knitting out of the way, maybe now to get the dining room done.

However this weekend is not the weekend for decorating as I am going out for lunch and shopping.

Well back to the here and now, time to head down the 167 and face the day.

Happy Wednesday and make it a good one.




 

No comments :