Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 July 2021

Weekend is coming


 
Thank fudge its Friday.

Never has a week been so long ( alright maybe the last 5 day week was), however I have a weekend to try to catch up with things at home and try to get some much needed rest.

I am also preparing for my charity tea party which takes place next weekend. I've even got a hat to wear  ( well any excuse to wear a hat). 

Lots to do and lots to think about as I look into a possible side line. More about this later.

I've been re-watching Greys Anatomy from the beginning, I know! but to be honest its real escapism with gore thrown in for good measure. Currently on season 6 only 10 more to go to get up to date!

As we no longer have Big Als for Friday breakfast, most of the morning now revolves around the arguments of McDonalds, Greggs, Subway or Taylors ( local butchers with a cafe). I tend to take  my own  with me as I would have chewed my arm off by the time they have decided what they want.

I also..................dipped into the other game last night, however this was only because TLJL is now in the Trent Rockets team. He didn't play last night, but they beat the Lords lot which made me smile. Go Trent rockets!

I think I need to see some real cricket with real cricketers,  and be sitting on the boundary stuffing my face with cricnic. Ah just like the olden days ( 2019).

Ah well time to hit the road and finish the week off,  and then  ease into cocktail hour.


Have the best Friday and have a wonderful weekend.






No comments :