Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 August 2019

And there it Is!


Well it was a sad start to the day after a great evening at Chester le Street last night.

The news this morning that TLJL is leaving us to go to Kent.


You will have had to live on the moon to not know how much I rate Jack.


Any one sitting within screaming distance of me at Finals Day 2016 will know how much I 'encouraged' him that day.

Which actually led to me meeting TLML

As most cricketers do, Jack has had ups and downs. I am just sad to see him leave us.

I'll never forget seeing him take 'that' catch against Lancashire.

This season I've seen him playing 2nd XI cricket  and playing it well.

And last night he batted and bowled brilliantly.

Sadly it doesn't change the decision to move.

I wish Jack all the very best at Kent. I know that this will be the absolute making of him.

Go well TLJL






No comments :