Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 August 2019

Its Fry up day

Well its been a long haul to get to Friday, but here I am finally. Just  a trip to Big Als, half a day in the office and then that's it until Tuesday.

I sort of think that the England wish the same after their first innings.
I had the radio on at my desk and actually turned it of, when the top scores are 53 and 52 from the cream of English cricket its a tad worrying.
They limped to 258 all out and Australia were one down at stumps, I am sure it was a huge cheer that went up when  Warner was out.

Today is another day.

My teeny Tykes were very unlucky in their friendly match at Derbyshire which was  very badly rain affected and they all got to go home early.
Managed to have a quick chat with Ben last night and we hopefully will catch up soon.

Tonight see the big lads in action against Durham. Lets hope for a win.

Surrey ended Sussex's run of wins last night although I think that its a dead cert that they are on for finals day,

And with that I am off and out the door.

Super short, but super busy.

Have a great Friday and I'll catch up with some of you over the weekend,




No comments :