Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Non stop




It was non stop last night after I got home from work, as I  prepared dinner and then set to with the last bits of knitting that I can get in before I head off to Scarbados at the weekend, the  weather forecast does not make for good reading but hey anything can happen in a week, and I predict  that we will have a mini heatwave, if not, I think that I will entice Sophie down to Peaseholm Park and we can go on the boats.................which might actually turn into a afternoon in The Albert!


Nothing is going to dampen the weekend as I have waited all year for it.

I am also toying with new 'cricknits' which I may sell through my Etsy shop again as I did a few years ago, the mug warmers sold well. I may put some thing on in the couple of months before Christmas, I'll see how I feel next month and also see how much work is getting done in The Wickets.

and talking about that, I spent yesterday lunchtime perusing wall paper in B & Q in the hope that something would jump out at me. Nope, nothing even caught my eye. So we will remain Magnolia with brown and teal stripes for a while longer.

I have sorted out the tickets for the T20 at Chester le Street, when I will be going up with Mr Funky the Chauffeur, he will be cheering on Durham whilst I am cheering on Yorkshire and trying to catch up with Mick for the annual chutney and harissa exchange.

Over in the crickety world, Jofra Archer is still the golden child and hitting the headlines. Sadly I fear that there are too many hopes resting on this relatively inexperienced young mans shoulders. That is the way though, we have seen the press build then up and then shoot them down when they don't win the match/series.

That naughty boy,Dizzy, has been raiding the Yorkshire team to boost Sussex in the remainder of the county championship. They have taken Jared Warner again on loan until the end of the season.
Its great for Jared to get some extra match action and experience.

With so little of the season  left now, I think that we will be hearing much more about moves from county to county.

Well time to hop off and get Tuesday started.

Have a great day,




No comments :