Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 August 2019

Push for the weekend


Well its Thursday and I am feeling  quite tired, which considering the amount of sleep that I have had in the last 5 weeks is amazing, however I think that I am trying to catch up on the last 7 years.
I finally got my new mattress out of the dining room and onto my bed, which may be the reason why I slept so deeply last night! The mattress is so deep I felt like the Princess and the pea.......except that there was no pea ( and no Princess either)

This aside, its Thursday and I am getting things in hand for next weekends trip to the seaside, a quick trip to Iceland to stock up the freezer ready for some cooking this weekend in preparation.

I'm also preparing to get a few of my 'Cricknits' up for sale, so keep your eyes peeled. There may be a couple of teddies and some of the other things that I knit.
I was considering knitting a set of the 'Cricmas' tree decorations but I guess these are very 'niche' items and probably not the best thing to sell.
We will see in the next few weeks after I have been to Scarborough and recovered from RSI or tennis elbow or whatever it is that is killing my arm.
I think that my next move is to the knackers yard as I am slowly falling apart!

Right back to important things, we are on countdown to the return Roses match tomorrow night,  come on lads you have to win this!

And the England team are slowly falling apart too as Olly Stone has aggravated a back injury and is sidelined for the 2nd test.
Its all starting to look like a winter trip, lots of not so fit players in the squad and then dropping like flies.

And Marcus North continues to wave bye to players  at Durham.as Ryan Pringle and George Harding leave at the end of the season. That's 3 in 2 days, I wonder how many more before the end of the season.

well I have to leave now as I have 'stuff' to do on the way to work, so have a great Thursday, the weekend is so close I can nearly smell it.








No comments :