Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Half day for me



Hurrah!!! It is a half day for me and then I am off to Headingley tonight to see my boys in their  T20 game.
Sadly I will not be accompanied by my Yorkshire  partner in crime tonight, but am dragging Rob along to sample Gin and beer and watch from the posh seats, should be a good night weather permitting.

I had a read of  Glenn McGrath's piece on the BBC  cricket site, he states that Australia  deserved to win at Headingley.

Well Glenn, I deserved to be married to Sean Bean but it never happened, although like the Aussies, I do still  stand a chance especially with his track record ( the 6th wife of SB???).

All we really know is that a sterling performance from Ben Stokes, including a fabulous master class in blocking got us a win, but that both teams will be totally focussed on winning.

 And this week is all about T20 and booking a QF place.

Sadly after pledging temporary allegiance to Notts last night, the game was abandoned.
Which would be about right with my luck at the moment.

Good to hear that Fidel Edwards is going to stay at Hampshire for the 2020 season. I like Edwards I think that  he is a great player. As obviously do Hampshire!

Right it is time for me to load my bag in the car, take some things down to the recycling station at Tesco and then head off to work.

Come noon I will be heading off to Headingley and a quick nap before the cricket.

Have a super Thursday and hopefully I will catch up with you tomorrow.






No comments :