Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 August 2019

Happy Friday



Oh happy day!

This is my last working day of the week and I don't go back until next Tuesday, I am so excited by this prospect that I nearly forgot that over the next few weeks, I will hardly be putting in a full week.

OHHHHH!!!! so much to look forward to as I go into cricket mode again.

And it was cricket mode full on yesterday as those who like it, were glued to the  Ashes.
I had the  radio on at my desk, its great to listen and it also drowns out the constant moaning of Richard Tator I.

Richard Tator II  parks his 'arris' in the drawing office ( luckily), so the draughtsmen and CAD technicians have the privilege of listening to that!


Australia had a bit of a mighmarish day, however all I can say is do not write them off. Especially with former captain Steve Smith hitting a century to pull them out of the manure that they found themselves in.

James Anderson is also not happy as he suffered a calf injury after bowling only 4 overs, Maybe the R word is in order, bodies can only take so much.

My Teeny tykes have not had a great week  Northants which has been blighted by rain.
Never mind, they move onto the seaside for the day next week, when I will be having a donkey ride, splodging and cheering from the boundary

Tonight my big boys take on Worcestershire at home in T20 action.

Last night despite having their World cup winner back in the side, Middx lost to Kent.

And now I am off to see Big Al and put in the order for breakfast.

Have a great day and a great weekend.


No comments :