Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 August 2019

busy week begins






Another week begins and this one is a busy one for me, of course there is the non stop world of laughs and fun that is the wacky world of waste water ( and all the other types of water), but there is also the last push to get the cricket jumpys finsihed, packing for the weekend and food to get sorted.
Add to that getting the barnet chopped, as well as taking all the 'stuff' sold over the weekend on eBay  to the post office,and I can see that everyday will be full.

 This week I also have the joiner coming to put a new door on the  dining room, plus get him to quote me for boxing in some pipes and building sink units.
Tiny steps in the new house to get it more Lainey like.

I have to say that the weekend was also busy, I managed to get the curtains and new duvet cover for Sophies room, I should have the room totally complete in the next few weeks......I hope.
Went out and had breakfast with my big sister before heading home to get on with a spot of chutney making and chilling out.


In cricket news Yorkshire were blighted by rain on Friday night, and then news came through that Adil Rashid will be out for the remainder of the season with a shoulder injury,wethen  lost to Derbyshire yesterday which sort of rounded the weekend off.
T20 is not really our forte.

In The 100 news, Shane Warne has been named as the London based franchise  coach. Warne who had previously said that English cricket did not need another format, obviously had a change of heart when a  large carrot was dangled.

I dislike this whole set up more and more, especially as we are getting more and more Australians over as coaches.................although I sort of guess this is because no English coach wants to put his name out there.

Now its time to head out of the door and get some of the things out to the Post Office, its good to be able to continue to clear out.

Have a happy Monday/







No comments :