Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 August 2019

Winners are grinners




Its good to have a winners grin today, the boys did it yesterday, I have to say commiserations to Nottingham who sort of knocked the stuffing out of the Yorkshire faithful in the first half hour of the innings on Sunday.

However I take nothing away from my  lads, that's 2/2 at Scarbados this year!
Kesh Maharaj took 6-95,spin was the winner for definite.
I have a good feeling.

Else where around the counties, Warwickshire did not do us any favours as they went down to Somerset, who also have a good feeling.
Kent who folded completely in their match against Essex all out for 40 also didn't help us.

I still think its Champo on and we have 3 matches to go for max points in these games


We move onto T20's this week with me at 3 in less than a week, I will be at CLS on Friday, TB on Sunday and at Headingley in the Emerald Stand on Thursday.
Wow its going to be a busy week.
T20 is not our best format, but I am going to cheer us on without any worries of a bun fight for Finals Day tickets.

Today is a quiet one ( I hope)in the land of waste water, which hopefully means that I can get on with some work instead of firefighting.

By 7.35am yesterday I had nearly forgotten that I had been away for 4 days!


Work eh??!!!!

Roll on retirement.

Had a chat with Tom last night and he has secured his trip down under for the winter. Just his flight to get sorted.
I'm so pleased that he is set to go  as I think that it will be a great life experience and also gaining more cricket experience.

Now just got to get Ben out there.

Well time to head out the door and start the day, quick trip to the post office en route.

Have a good day and try not to work too hard.



No comments :