Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 September 2019

End of the week end of the season.



Well as the working week ends, so does the 2019 cricket season.

The last week has been a bit of a wash out  for all the teams involved, I think there was a good bit of handshaking across the 2 countries.

In Div 2 Northants got promoted which  is good news for great chum Paul as hopefully we will be able to have a proper catch up next season.

In Div 1 all matches were over after lunch except Essex and Somerset who were giving both sets of die hard fans some cricket before season end

They played it out well and Essex became county champions 2019.

And that is it for another season.

Its been a bit of a rollercoaster, for my beloved Yorkshire, but we didn't get relegated so that is always a bonus.

I'm sad for Notts going down again, but it does mean that Sophie and I can have a few trips away to some other grounds in the UK.

I still don't have a laptop so this was done on the phone and if there are any typos..........well I don't care, its 5.30am and I imagine that most of you are still fast asleep.


I'm off to order the breakfast from Big Al and then work half day Friday before heading home to get things done.

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend.






No comments :