Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Mid week



Well the blog is  even later today, as it seems that all the rain that came down yesterday washed away my broadband ( yes I know this didn't really happen).
I couldn't log onto anything this morning and the thought of trying to check news, and do the blog on my phone was all too much, so I went and had a soak in the bath!

However I am now able to string together a blog of a kind.

Rain,
It blighted the cricket
Soaked the wicket
of nearly every team in England,

Rain
Stopped my lads in their tracks
Kept them in their macs
And sent them back to the hotel early


In fact I think that only a couple of games took place yesterday.

In other news, Sussex have signed Travis Head ( a temp Tyke at one time) for the whole of the 2020 season.

Kent  have extended Darren Stevens contract for another year.


And that's about it for today.

Late and short...................sack the writer I say!



No comments :