Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 September 2019

Thursday




Well if no broadband was bad yesterday, now the laptop is playing silly beggars and won't connect at all, time to head to PC World with it I think.
So in the mean time, I am struggling, as in the move I decided ( now unwisely) to get rid of the tower which had been a great servant for many years ( and had nothing wrong with it), and just have the laptop.

Ah hindsight!!!!


Technology!!!!!

For all the Yorkshire readers there is little to report  yesterday was another washout and if the weather doesn't pick up today it will have been 3 days of gloom in Brum.
Tom K -C ( should have brought his sunshine band with him) will be stuck on 165, which is not a bad score to be stuck on, but I am sure that he would have liked to have seen if he could end he season on a double century.

Essex could well take the title in another rain interrupted game.

At 6pm tonight, ( if there is any play) the season will be officially over.

I will be able to semi hibernate and possibly get on and decorate The Wickets.

I will try to be on time tomorrow.

Happy Thursday,



No comments :