Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Tired Tuesday



Well things are moving slowly with the car situation after last week, and it is now very up in the air if I can make one of my cricket jaunts, I checked out the train but it will cost an absolute fortune to go for what is just over 24 hours. My other jaunt already had the train booked a couple of months ago at special rates so no worries with that one.
Ive looked to hire a car and will continue looking but if I feel as exhausted as I do now then I think that maybe another weekend at home may be the order of the day,

 To say that I am upset about probably not getting to this game is an understatement. I have been looking forward to it so much.

Over in the world of cricket it is all happening,

In County news Alex Hales has signed a white ball contract with Notts which will keep him with the team until end of 2021.

Over in the Glamorgan Kraigg Brathwaite is coming into the team until the end of the season.

Northants are bolstering their squad as they extend the contract of Ricardo Vasconcelos, who despite being out with an ankle injury, has signed for 5 years.

The debacle which is The 100 trundles on as they announce the location of the grounds to be used by the woman's teams. Does anyone really care??????
Twitter is split on the subject of The 100, but having read the tweet from a supporter of the game last night and the vile and abusive language used, well it summed up everything that I thought about who this game would attract.

Ashes fever is building again as Justin Langer says that the Australian team are trying to work out how to play Stokes!!!??????
Firstly why the flip would you say that to the press and secondly Stokes has been dismissed cheaply previously.
Like any cricketer, he played a blinding innings, but anything can happen at Old Trafford..........and rain looks as if it may be the main thing.


Well I am running slightly late this morning so need to get a wriggle on.

Have a great Tuesday

No comments :