Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 September 2019

Hurrah! Last working day



Its been another long week and I am glad that its Friday, my first job will be a detour to see Big Al and order breakfast, then I need to get things straight for next week when I am off on cricket travels.

I am so looking forward to some more time off.I'm not taking too well to the nights drawing in and the darker mornings, and lets not talk about clocks going back.

So what has been happening in the wacky world of cricket.

Well after 6 seasons the Scarborough spell has been broken. Yorkshire won both of their games there but the chances of them winning the championship have gone.
The spell was as follows, winner at Scarbs, win champo.
2013 Durham
2014 Yorkshire
2015 Yorkshire
2016 Middlesex
2017 Essex
2018 Surrey

2019  is now between Somerset and Essex.

So as you all probably know Yorkshire lost yesterday. There isn't really a lot to say except that the next two matches they had better put on a better show.
We may be down, but lets show some Yorkshire spirit.

Lancashire are going to be promoted whilst it looks as if poor Notts will be going down again.( they;ll bounce back I know it).


On the final Ashes test England were 271-8, with Pat Cummins once again being the nemesis of Joe Root.

Lets see how that plays out today.

And with that short round up I am out the door, putting the bin out on the way.


Have a fabulous weekend.








No comments :