Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 January 2021

Friday feeling

 

Hurrah!!!


Its Friday and for me there is no Big Als, as I fight the flab. To be honest we are so low on the ground that there was no order to put in, I am sure Al wont be missing us too much.

I'm preparing the shopping list so that I can do my essential shop on the way home and then don't have to venture to the town again.

I have the menu sorted for the food prep for my sister and  this week it is chicken curry and dahl and Corned beef hash, as well as some braised steak out of the freezer. That takes a chunk out of her week food wise. I'll deliver on Sunday morning.


The chair is still to be primed and if the weather forecast is correct, then that will be a job for tomorrow and hopefully getting it painted on Sunday.

There are other jobs to do, but due to Rhys going AWOL it put a halt to some things and still making life difficult for me as I can't move around in the dining room for doors.


I will be doing a spot of candle making now that I have been reading up on how to improve the presentation of the candles.

I am also taking delivery of some special china, after a friend lost both her in laws and had to clear their house. I am going to be the custodian of the tea set.



Wonderful word of the day


Sweven

This is a vision seen in sleep, a dream


I could have done with the chance to have had 40 more winks this morning and a bit more swevening.

Never mind last push to the weekend and then 2 days of  work at home.


Have a great weekend, stay safe.

No comments :