Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 March 2021

Lets get this week going


 So weekend done and time to head back to the office.

The weekend has been as  quiet as I could  make it, I continue to try to keep my social media interactions as low as possible. I still post but try to keep my viewing time on there at  minimum.
Saturday was a gloriously sunny day, so the washing was  out on the line all the windows were open and Rhys made a flying visit, promising to come and spend all day next Saturday catching up on his jobs.(we'll see)
I dropped off the food at my sisters house and  spent the afternoon in the dining room, having afternoon tea. 
I went all retro and made creamed mushroom vol au vents. A taste of my childhood,

Yesterday was another glorious day and all the beds were stripped and washing was once again out in the sunshine.
I cleared out the wardrobes too, can't take it anywhere but put some things on eBay and then sat in the dining room having breakfast.

It was  in fact a very relaxing weekend.
I am now preparing myself for the week ahead.
I decided not to have the interview with the Dutch company, I'm not sure that it was right for me and going back fully to the technical side was not something that I had planned on doing.

So I'm off to brave the traffic, because having driven everyday through the first lockdown, this one is nowhere near the same! I drove down roads that looked as though the apocalypse had occurred, this time it is back to the norm, with the exception of school traffic ( until next week).

Right off I go.

have a good day 



No comments :