Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Sorted

 


Well I booked a couple of days off, however the time I had wanted off I cannot have due, to a colleague having to go into hospital, and two others being on hols, however no matter as I have made arrangements and am going visiting.


I cannot wait.


Apparently there was a football match last night and we won. Well done to the England team. The way they were behaving in the office you'd think it was the World Cup Final.

And England won in the cricket too.

Sussex have  had to quarantine a lot of their players as they had a positive covid test on Tom Clark.

We do still need to keep our distance, wear a mask ( which I will be doing for the foreseeable future) wash hands and use sanitiser.

We are through the woods , nor will we ever be really, we just have to be aware and on top of things.

I have heard of a quite a few double jabbed people getting covid, I'm double jabbed, but still err on the side of caution...................all the time.

Well not a lot else to report so off to do stuff.


Happy Wednesday 



No comments :