Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 August 2018

Another big day



Well its Friday and its another big day for my boys. After a 7 wicket win last night, we have a chance to get to QF's. It will mean a win tonight and we are facing Notts.

An entertaining evening I am sure!

I wonder how many calls for Galeys resignation there will be if we should get to the QF's?

Also news that we have signed Josh Poysden from Warwickshire, does this mean that we are going to lose a spinner? well no doubt if we do, the bell will be tolling again for coach.
Damned if he does comes to mind!

The whole Stokes thing is still rattling on, talk about any publicity, and of course Michael Vaughan is having his two penneth worth ( or mega bucks in the bank for him and his crew). As views are divided as to whether he should have been straight back into the England squad , we wait to see what the ECB have to say ( probably a pay rise for him).

The week ahead is busy for the boys as they play tonight and then head off to Scarbados to start their County championship match against Worcestershire. I have been waiting for this since the fixtures were released, however all my  dreams were shattered when it was announced that Commando boy had retired.
its a cruel season for I, Lady Lainey!

I fear that my recap of the season will be tear stained!


I dare not check the weather forecast but I do know that I will not be needing my bikini, which will be a huge relief for Greenpeace and the locals, there will be no cries of 'there she blows' as I trundle into the seas.

What I do know is that it is time for me to get the day into some kind of order.

I will never make it to the posh seats at this rate.

have a  super fabby Friday.


Come on Yorkshire ( sorry Sophie x)


No comments :