Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 August 2018

That Friday Feeling



Yes it's Friday and although its only been a four day week, its been a long one!

Yorkshire must be feeling the same as at the moment they cant do right for doing wrong it seems.
They signed Mathew Pillans from Surrey and that caused mixed responses.
They cant seem to do anything right at the moment if twitter is to be believed.
Of course none of us reading this know anything that is going on behind the scenes and so I personally will just continue to trust in their decisions.
I pays me money I makes me choice.

T20 has now come down to QF stage and  Lancashire got through to Finals day last night, more action tonight as Durham host Sussex.

My bet for the final of the whole she-bang is Worcestershire and Notts.

There said it, its now in print.
And we now know that they will play each other in the semis!

The England team was announced with James Vince getting another call up as he covers for the injured Jonny B.

The bank holiday weekend is upon us, next stop is Xmas before any extra time off.

That's a sobering thought, and so I will make the most of the weekend.
And true to bank holiday lore, it looks as if it is going to be wet in these parts.

Well, I am off to get the bacon butties in and sort out the latest drama in the world of  water.
Its all glamour in the day job I can tell you!

Keep the faith.

#allforone








No comments :