Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Happy Yorkshire Day



Happy Yorkshire Day!

I hope that all of us that are 'Yorkshire' will enjoy a day especially for us.
I have started the day with a strong cup of Yorkshire tea and will be wearing my flat cap for work, well maybe not as it would flatten the afro, but I will be wearing my Yorkshire pin with even more pride.

have a great day celebrating being from Gods own country.

My boys celebrated early as they won their match last night. With a 60 run win over Leicestershire I hope that this has given them the boost that they need to stay in winning ways.
All the boys played well but with great innings finally from Kane Williamson he is living up to the hype.
Tom K-C showed why he should always be in the team and David Willey took wickets.
An all round top performance.

Surrey were also in action and were beaten by Glamorgan!!!!!

Tonight there are two T20 games being played but really all eyes are on the test which starts  in Birmingham.
Adil Rashid has been named in the squad, and there is plenty being said about that!

News that New Zealia have turned down an invitation to play in Pakistan. Despite not playing there for 15 years the NZ cricket board decided against it. They are following security advice and playing it safe.

So its a big cricket day and also a busy work day, I was hoping to slope off early and head to Harrogate to watch the seconds play. This however has to be put on hold as a bit of a rush job on today with some of my boys heading down to Royston (well someone has to go there).
Its all go in the water world.

Well its short today, I have things to coordinate, collate and collect so best try to get through the myriad of  roadworks that are in my path to the office.

have a great Yorkshire Day if you are from Yorkshire and if not, well have a great day!

No comments :