Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 August 2018

Late again!



After a very eventful evening which ended in the wee small hours I was up at 6am, beds stripped and in the washing machine, and then out for a brisk 2 mile walk and then some foraging, as the rosehips were not quite ripe on my walk ( thank god! deseeding is a nightmare) I managed to get some haws, a small amount of blackberries and some elderberries. Also a huge amount of sloes, and they are very big this year too, so I will be busy later with the latest blend of 'hedgerow chutney'.

The party was a great evening and I managed to get home in one piece and am headache less this morning despite one or two glasses of champagne.
A great evening was had by all.
The birthday boy had a great time too.

Cricket yesterday saw Worcestershire go through to their first ever T20 finals day. Today I will be donning green and gold and wiling the Notts lads on.

Come on the Outlaws.

And so cricket and chutney will be very much the theme of today although if it doesn't rain I will be out in the garden later sorting out the hydrangea nursery and also keeping an eye on my new vine which I have managed to grow from my original one.


As I have no work tomorrow I may well have a glass of wine later and stay up late ( thats anything after 9,30pm).

And tomorrow.................well that's another day and I have no real plans at the moment.

So its a very short one today but I have jars to sterilise and lots of cooking to do.

Have a peaceful Sunday



No comments :