Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Back to the grind



So the Bank holiday is over and its back to the office for  very busy week. Lots to do before I head offon my miniholibobs.

The T20 finals day line up has been decided and sadly Notts did not make it through, so I am backing Worcestershire on this. September 15th is the date and already there seems to be some turmoil over tickets.


Its a full on week of cricket as Yorkshire are playing at home tomorrow and the test starts at the Ageas bowl on Thursday.

Lets see what happens!

Yesterday was busy on the house work and washing front, as I got more things   packed up or sent to the tip or charity shop.

Im still trying to streamline things here but don't want to do it all in one go.
This week may see me venture to Narnia ( under the stairs) as  I begin the clear out under there.
it is mainly full of boxes of 'vinyl' which now that the new turntable is insitu may finally get an airing.

I'm on hold with Chutney making as I have very little space left in the pantry, I really do need a cellar.

And tonight when I get home there is some steam cleaning of carpets to be done.

All the fun of housework!

Hopefully more cricket news tomorrow, one thing I do know

#ingalewetrust
#oneforall

No comments :