Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 August 2018

Weekend begins



So I'm up and preparing to leave for home after a great evening at Headingley.
I headed down after work and checked into my hotel.

I was given 'The Umpires Room" a room that apparently Dickie Bird stayed in.
And of course there was a fabulous piece of artwork showing Dickies cricket life.

Susan arrived and we headed to the game.
Great to see John and great to catch up.
We took our seat and then unbelievably  'Baby Ryan' sat behind us.
Anyone who doesn't know who 'Baby Ryan' is need to keep watching as I am sure he's on the up!


Dave and Molly popped over and Pink Hipppo was cry excited to see Timmy.

I was able to also catch up with one half of the Vickersons which was great, hopefully  catch up in a couple of weeks if you aren't too busy.

And the cricket?

Well, after a bit of rain yesterday it was a glorious evening with a fabulous Yorkshire win (although they love to make it harder than it should be).

What a fabulous evening.

We went back  to the hotel and after a cup of tea and chat Susan headed home and I ended up in the bar with some gentlemen from my old home town in London.

What an evening!

Everything now in place for 2 weeks time



Have a great weekend

No comments :