Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Here we go again!



Well I could do with it being 'Champagne Friday' today, but instead it is 'tired Tuesday'. I didn't get to bed until 1am, and anyone who knows me, knows that this is very late on a school night ( and weekends too if I'm not out 'yahooing').

I had decided to empty a cupboard in the dressing room and sort of got caught up in all the things that I found. I now have  2 bags to drop at the charity shop at the weekend.
I have come to the conclusion that I am just a hoarder!.

Twitter was  in full 'trial mode' yesterday as Ben Stokes was in court.
Interesting to read what  both ides have to say. If it is proven against Stokes then it may not be too good.
However, only the people involved know what happened on that night and if  what is written in the news is correct ( and as we know it often isn't) then someone is telling big fat fibs!

News in Sri Lanka that Faf is out of the remainder of the tour with a shoulder injury. The rotator cuff injury will rule him out of action for six weeks.


Everything is gearing up to the Lords test which starts on Thursday. With new boy Ollie Pope stepping into Dawid Malans boots after being called up. At 20 years of age, its a great chance for the  Surrey chap.



Just when I thought that I could have a quiet week in the office, it was decided that we would have a big push and close off another job this week, oh joy!!1 absolutely no peace for the wicked.

I have lots to do ( again) when I get home tonight as I have a visitor at the weekend, I am looking after my 'step dogter' Margo, as she is coming to stay for a couple of nights whilst her mummy and daddy go off to a festival to celebrate their 30 th wedding anniversary. ( what happened to going out for a nice meal?).

I'm sure much full will be had by both sides.

Well off to see if I can get past Asda before the traffic builds up.

 not a chance!!!!!


No comments :