Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 August 2018

Another week begins





Well here we are at Monday again, Its been a busy weekend.

Miss Margot went home yesterday but not before a long walk in the rain and  managing to get some more cherry plums to go with the apples that we got the night before on our travels.
It is amazing what is growing wild in the hedgerows.

By the time Miss Margot went home England had beaten India and  there was nothing to do but find some rubbish TV to watch whilst I was knitting.

It had been a very chilled out weekend with my doggy visitor and I finally managed to get things sorted out. its funny how you think that you see things clearly when in fact they were still hazy.
Today I am ready to take on the week and prepare for my upcoming mini break as well as sorting out for my holiday in September. I more than need that!


Today has dawned slightly over cast, it was still fairly dark when I woke up at 5am, I am not liking that at all! However there is still plenty of summer left.

There is still lots to do this week as I have some sewing to get done and also 2 more types of chutney to make  ready for Xmas ( there are 4 really but I will get 2 done this week and the other 2 next week).

This week  my boys are in T20 action on Thursday and Friday before they head off to Scarbados for the start of the CC match against Worcestershire on Sunday.

Lets see how we get on with all of this.

Well time to go and find another route to work as more road closures have been put in place starting today. No doubt all finished in time for the schools going back and the journey being even worse.

And just to add insult to injury, the heavens have opened and its pouring down!!!

Happy Monday!




No comments :