Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 August 2018

fabulous Friday



Well its Friday and its bacon butty day for the much depleted office, today I think that we are down to the bare bones of office staff, as there are a lot of meetings and site visits, all to be crammed into a half day.

Then its FREEEEOMMMM!!! and the weekend!!!

YEAY!!!!

I cannot wait, its been a long week!

Last night involved  very little action here at the château, I watched the highlights of the test which included some artful bowling by kid Curran and Kohli getting a century.

At stumps England were back at the crease and one wicket down. Cook out for a duck.

Tonight there is a flurry of activity in the T20 groups as my boys take on Northants.

And tomorrow Notts are in T20 action.

its a big cricket weekend.



Ah Darren Lehmann has broken his silence to say Australia are not as bad as they are portrayed.

he claims that the players  followed the spirit of the game during his tenure.
well as he said that he was unaware of the ball tampering issue I would say that he had no idea what his players were doing during his tenure! #myopiniononly

he said that the players played hard and fair!
I guess that depends on your take of the word 'fair'

Why not just keep your thoughts to yourself as I don't think that you are doing yourself any favours.

Well short one today as I have lots to do.

Have a great Friday.








No comments :