Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 August 2018

Bank Holiday



So here we are the last bank holiday until Christmas!

Make the most of it!

I have been out on a full circuit of the old town, and it was a bit nippy. Now time to make some breakfast and load the car for the charity shop and the de chetterie.

Meanwhile in the garden the tomatoes are ripening slowly and the baby hydrangeas look to have taken a decent hold to get them through the winter.

Yesterday was not a good day cricket wise as rain meant that the remaining T20 QF was called off and put over to today. I hear that it is not being televised!!


Yesterday was a good day on the chutney front as I made, Apple date and ginger and then a spiced apple chutney using elderflower vinegar that I made in June, my hope is that this flavour comes through in the finished product.

I now need a bigger pantry to hold all the jars!

Maybe I need a house with a cellar??!!!

I also got whisked off to the seaside for a brisk walk alone a cold, wet and deserted beach, just what was called for and although freezing cold when I got home, it was worth it.

I actually have no plans for today, so I am going to do the more mundane things like IRONING!!! and some housework.

Its another four day week for me but I will have to cram at least 7 days work into those 4 days. best get some rest!.

well off to do stuff.

have a restful day.




No comments :