Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Another week another snow warning




Ah yes it is Tuesday and we are in the grip of another warning of snow, apparently it is coming this afternoon and if this is true, I visualise an even worse drive home than normal.

I suppose that we can't complain as it has been very mild over the past few months and rain has been something that has not really been in plentiful supply.
I just don't like snow in any way. shape or form.
I prefer sunshine, which we have had in abundance( even though it it brass monkeys in the wind).

Well only time will tell what we are going to see today.


I do see that the hacks seem to have it in for Foakes,who seems to be 'not thinking ' about potentially being axed from the next test.
I tell you what, why not get rid of Jennings who is an absolute waste of ECB money. How and why he is in the team is beyond me. He is a good county player but not test standard, and yes I know all about maiden test centuries.........................shame he can't be consistant.


I see that Warwickshire are in profit to the tune of  £1.7m.
I would assume that the money is mainly to do with the hosting of T20 finals day every year.


Oh well something we at Yorkshire can only hope for.

Well time to hit the road and face the madness that is the drive to work.

There has to be a better and less stressful way to earn a crust?

Surely?

Well my other plan is still in prgress, although winning the euro millions tonight would be an even better plan!

Off I go, see you tomorrow.

No comments :