Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 January 2019

Weekend is calling






Well only 1.5 work days left until the weekend and I  cannot wait........................although with the anticipated snow, it may put paid to my plans for the two free days that I have. However I will have to wait and see how things pan out before being grumpy.

However I have read an article this morning which made me chuckle ( in a very unsportsmanlike way), David Warner is coming home from the BPL next week due to pain in his elbow! Well  most of us would describe him as a pain in a different part of our anatomy, and probably have no sympathy. How strange that he is having the same problem as his former captain Steve Smith!

And talking Australia , they have brought in Big Billy Stanlake and Adam Zampa for the series decider.

South Africa are resting Dale (the stare ) Steyn and de Kock for the first two Pakistan ODIs.

And over in the West Indies, Olly Stone has been ruled out the the tour with a stress fracture of the lower back. A replacement will be named shortly, (anyone know a bowler names Shortly???)

Interestingly my little hero Abraham Benjamin wants to play in the 100 competition! I'm sort of guessing its for the money. and therein lies the rub, as all the cricket wh**es will be coming out of the woodwork.

And before I head off, Lords have got permission for 2 new three tier stands, which is good in my books as I hate freezing my doodars off in the lower Compton stand!!! Even in the hottest weather this is the coldest stand in cricket.

I'm now off for round 4 in the office as morale is at an all time low and one resignation has been submitted.

Have a good day where ever you are.

No comments :