Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Hello Tuesday







Lets make today a good one, because frankly after yesterday it needs to be.

Office life is so bad now both morale and dictatorship wise that I worry I will be even more boys down before the end of the week, despite trying to calm things down, I left last night with a feeling of impending doom.
To be honest I am finding it very hard to keep my own chin up, but I have to try to rally my trusty gang.

Time to put plan B into action I think.

So Australia are currently in action in the second ODI, Australia are currently 247-5 with 6 overs left.

I will probably listen to this at my desk, it will at least drown out 'Richard Tator'

South Africa won yesterday, beating Pakistan by 107 runs. Go my boys!
3-0 series win!

Interesting read this morning, with Tom Harrison ( his throat must be sore with all this chatting he has been doing of late), as he tries to reassures sponsors in light of the two court cases that have managed to bring cricket into the spotlight for the wrong reasons.

Trying to crush a culture that has been around cricket for as long as I can remember is going to be a difficult job. Its not a new thing, it is just highlighted more with all the new forms of social media and technology.

Obviously with the push for the 100 and bringing in 'new fans' they feel that it is also important to have a  squeaky clean image. Good luck with that one Tom!

I received some fabulous news last night that my favourite player 'BR' is, despite my worries going to be back in the season.
I am tipping this young man for the top.

And with that I am off, I think that a euro lottery ticket may be the order of the day today, well I can dream.

And with that I am out of the door



No comments :